Field Sales and Marketing Internship - Leadership Development Program
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Us: TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing
and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product
equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial
users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries.
Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative
products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our
culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform
for sustainable leadership and strong growth. Our brands and
products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior
quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our
products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor
power equipment and floor care. Brands represented include
Milwaukee -, AEG -, Ryobi -, HART -, Oreck -, Hoover -, Dirt Devil
- and Vax -. TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we
reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be
the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training
program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate,
challenge and reward you! Throughout the internship you will
receive training with a Leadership Mentor and eLearning to develop
your product knowledge, sales and presentation skills. You will be
given exciting weekly projects throughout the internship. During
your final week, you will be given the opportunity to present a
final project to a team of upper level management. Duties and
- Perform sales & marketing activities to exceed sell through
while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maximize sell through of Milwaukee -, Ryobi -, and all TTI
brands by sell through campaigns at our national retail partner
through setting up product demonstrations and events.
- Make regular sales development contact with assigned stores and
personnel to cultivate and maintain strong value added
- Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge sessions to
educate store personnel and management.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
- Communicate in a cooperative and professional manner with all
peers, customers and management.
- Complete weekly professional development projects by set
deadlines. Education and Experience Requirements:
- All Majors - Rising Juniors and Seniors Preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with
strong organizational and planning skills. Locations: Nationwide To
learn more about TTI, visit our website at
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Hempstead , Field Sales and Marketing Internship - Leadership Development Program, Sales , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!