Company: K L Masters Construction Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT K L MASTERS CONSTRUCTION COMPANYK L Masters Construction
Company (KLMCC) is widely recognized as one of the Tri-state
region's premier general contractors for large-scale residential
projects. With a respected track record spanning over two decades,
our team has delivered over 40 large-scale projects on time and on
budget. -During this time, our skilled leadership team has amassed
a wealth of local knowledge and an extensive network of local
partnerships. -This foundation allows us to navigate challenging
urban construction projects, with a focus on innovation,
adaptability, and client satisfaction. -Despite our large footprint
and extensive resources, KLMCC has maintained our family-business
mentality that prioritizes employee development and satisfaction.
-We empower our employees by actively investing in their growth,
balance and advancement.
Construction Superintendent The Construction Superintendent manages
the day-to-day operations of the construction project they are
assigned to. Providing overall leadership to field project team and
subcontractors to ensure the project is completed on schedule, in a
safe manner, within the budget, and quality standards. The ideal
candidate will have 5 years direct experience in commercial and/or
multi-family construction, expert knowledge in the means and
methods of construction, proven track record of successful
accomplishment in all phases of supervision and excellent planning
and project management skills.Essential Duties &
- Safety-First priority. Manages the overall safety of the job
site and relevant surrounding areas and sets the tone for achieving
positive safety results on the project.
- Lead the development of the site plan including public and site
safety measures, site security, SWPP, and truck routing. Plan the
logistics for all personnel and material movement within and to the
- Coordinating and manage materials with the Construction
Materials team, subcontractor, and the PE/ME. This includes the
timely delivery, receiving, quality control, staging, secure
storage, deployment, and tracking.
- Ensures that each project is built per the plans, specs,
building codes and delivered to the client with the highest level
- Create and update short interval "look ahead" schedules.
- Effectively manage all of the project schedule dates to meet
scheduled milestones and completion date.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site and
ensure that all parties involved are aware of their
responsibilities and informed of project status and
- Establish and maintain regularly schedule daily and weekly
project team and subcontractor coordination meetings as appropriate
for the project.
- Lead and motivate members of the project team and
subcontractors to complete all phases of work within the schedule
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors,
subcontractors, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Track site/subcontractor activity, safety, deliveries, weather,
and other important project information on Daily Log reports.
- Update and maintain the SWPPP, including implementation of plan
changes and reporting as necessary.
- High school education or equivalent. Two or Four-year degree in
Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years' direct experience in construction supervision is
- Thorough working knowledge of wood and concrete commercial or
multi-family construction as related to all disciplines and phase
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office and
project management software.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships and
functioning effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated work ethic and leadership.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- OSHA and CESCL certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully
working in multicultural environments.
Keywords: K L Masters Construction Company, Hempstead , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!