CCTV Tech Installer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: July 31, 2020
Growing RE Manager/Owner/Construction/Security firm is currently
seeking to add a Security Equipment Installer to join their team.
Founded over 10 years ago, the provide property security and
management solutions to the affordable housing market around the
Reporting to the AVP of Field Operations The CCTV/Access Control
Field Technician will complete installations, conduct
troubleshooting, and repair of complex CCTV and access control
These are field positions and you will travel your assigned
territory (NYC and extended Metro Area). and as needed in the HQ
Office which is in Manhattan. There could be exceptions where you
maybe needed outside the NY Metro Market and into other parts of
the Northeast and/or Mid-Atlantic.
- Up to 50% travel, currently all in the NYC, NJ, Nassau,
- Must be comfortable with travel, sometimes on short notice, and
occasional after-hours support requirements.
- Installation of cameras, cable, and conduit.
- Travel for offsite hardware, software, network, and video
- Analyze, diagnose, and repair complex integrated security
systems, including troubleshooting issues that may be related to
network architecture, protocols or other network related
- Complete major systems integrations, including system
- Communicate with subcontractors and coordinate work with
subcontractors and/or other employees as required to ensure
efficient and timely completion of work.
- Maintain all company property and supplies, including but not
limited to tools, equipment, parts and documentation.
- Must be able to accommodate emergency work off hours. Also take
part in an on-call rotation with other support
- Document all queries, problems, and requests in the support
- Provide technical training to security personnel as
- MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE.
- CCTV systems experience, low voltage, wiring, control systems,
laying cable, Cat 5 and 6 knowledge are the most critical
- Must be comfortable working on tall ladders and in attics/crawl
- Minimum 1 year of CCTV or access control experience.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Information Systems a plus,
but not required.
- Proficiency in a broad range of CCTV and access control
products and security architecture.
- Knowledge of IP platform camera systems required (Hikvision a
- Experience in access control platforms preferred (Honeywell/S2
- Proficiency in network architecture and protocols.
- Must be able to configure IP addresses and setup
- Experience in a variety of Windows desktop/server operating
systems (XP, 7, 2008, 2012).
- OSHA 10 and or OSHA 30 certification a plus.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Hempstead , CCTV Tech Installer, Professions , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!