Company: Mayfair Care Center
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Mayfair Care Center - Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength &
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle
& improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Mayfair Care Center, Hempstead , PTA, Other , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!