Are you a certified Personal Care Aide or Home Health Aide in
the state of NY?
Want a flexible work schedule?
Do you have passion for all of your patient's and have great
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then NYHC is
the agency for you!
New York Health Care, Inc. now in our 37th year
of business is accepting electronic applications for immediate
List of the documents required to apply:
Valid NY State HHA/PCA certificate
- Complete physical (within last 10 months)
- Drug Test (within last 10 months)
- PPD or Quantiferon (within 1 year)
- Measles/Rubella/Rubeolla immunization records
- 2 reference letters EVR's (Personal and/or Professional)
- Valid ID and Social Security Card
NYHC offers the following:
- Competitive Pay (Up to $16/hour)
- Paid sick/vacation days
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Supplemental benefits including cell phone reimbursement/health
Drivers with reliable transportation are a plus as we have
enhanced pay rates for difficult to serve locations.
We have immediate availability of long hours, short hours,
weekdays, weekends and live in cases.
We offer cases that work with your needs and strive to provide
consistent, steady work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour