Territory Account Manager (Long Island)
Company: Quidel Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Quidel Corporation is a leading manufacturer of diagnostic
healthcare solutions serving to enhance the health and well-being
of people around the globe with well-known and respected products
that provide healthcare professionals with accurate and
cost-effective diagnostic information at the point of care (POC).
Our core competencies and capabilities focus on immunoassay and
molecular testing in the areas of: infectious disease, women's
health, and virology.
Join the best diagnostic sales team around! Quidel is searching
for a Territory Account Manager (TAM) in Long Island, New York.
Quidel's TAMs are responsible for territory management and sales of
all Quidel products to the hospital and / or large physician office
lab (POL) market within assigned geographic territory. This role
grows existing accounts and develops new accounts in order to meet
revenue and profitability goals. Owns the customer relationship,
creates value for customers beyond features and price, and delivers
solutions that meet customer needs.
- Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts in order to
meet territory revenue and profitability goals.
- Effectively manages sales pipeline from lead acquisition to
contract signing by focusing and advancing customers through the
- Strategizes plans and organizes territory for
- Manages plans that are strategically focused, including account
profiles, sales opportunity assessments, account objectives and
strategies, action plans, and value assessments
- Utilizes Cognos to secure territory intelligence and develop a
strategy; Uses the CRM to record current accurate and complete
account activity, and account and contact information
- Works effectively with functional groups to design appropriate
deals; provides information regarding customer contacts, needs and
- Builds productive and strong collaborative relationships with
distribution partners to drive sales revenue and profitability
- Provides or facilitates training on Quidel products to
customers and distributor representatives as required.
- Proactively conveys timely information to the Regional Sales
Director, Specialty Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and others
to provide market intelligence, customer information, events,
changes, and trends to maximize sales, revenue, and marketing
- Makes sound fiscal decisions and assures maximum return on
investment for all expenditures
- Represents Quidel at trade shows and professional meetings
- Models exemplary company values and complies with Quidel goals
- Demonstrates a positive attitude during company functions and
public events, encourages team camaraderie and enthusiasm
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business
- Maintains a high degree of personal ethics and professionalism
while interacting with customers, distributors, vendors and
Keywords: Quidel Corporation, Hempstead , Territory Account Manager (Long Island), Other , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!