Automotive Biller needed for a new Chevrolet dealership.
The ideal candidate is either an individual who is bright,
energetic and career minded or a seasoned Automotive Biller . Yes,
we will train the right person!!! We offer a competitive starting
salary and there is room for rapid advancement. Billers have a
flexible schedule which includes some nights and weekends.
Automotive Sales have continued to remain strong, even during
the COVID-19 pandemic. As we enter our busy selling months we need
key support staff to help us hit our goals. We are looking for a
hard working self starter who wants to enter this industry, but may
not have the experience to get started. Billers earn excellent
hourly salaries and their salaries grow with experience!
Billing Responsibilities Include:
Verifying the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
Receiving and process all paperwork from the F&I
Preparing tax and title documents.
Ensuring that all of the vehicle registration paperwork is
properly process and submitted.
Assisting in creating and processing leasing and loan
Providing additional administrative support as needed.
A flexible work schedule with a competitive salary based on your
level of experience
A great management team and working environment
Experienced Billers should possess ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds
experience along with DMV knowledge. They must know how to separate
deals and have at least one or two years with a franchised car
dealership. An excellent attendance record is a must.
We look to hire only the best, so passing a drug test and a
background check will be required.
- Maintains an orderly accounting system
- Maintains accounts payable/receivable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vision Insurance
- Discount car purchases