Automotive Deal Packager - Millennium Toyota
Company: Atlantic Auto Group
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Deal Packager performs a variety of clerical support tasks
related to the paperwork required to obtain the vehicle funding
from our lending institutions.
We prefer a candidate with at least two years of experience in a
position of similar responsibility, but will train the right
person. We seek someone who is a self-starter, can communicate well
with others and who takes pride in his or her work. They have a
careful and accurate working style, are detail-oriented, and good
with numbers. Bookkeeping skills, R&R or ADP are a plus.
Sending contracts to financial institutions for funding
Following up with the banks to ensure the contracts are
Reviewing all paperwork, organizing, and putting the "package"
together for submission to the bank
Maintaining and cleaning "CIT" Schedules
A flexible work schedule with a competitive salary based on your
level of experience
A great management team and working environment
Sick Leave Benefits
All candidates must pass a background and drug screening. All
full time employees are eligible for medical coverage after 90 days
Compensation will be taken into consideration depending on
- Maintains an orderly accounting system
- Maintains accounts payable/receivable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office
suite and an automotive DMS system.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vision Insurance
Keywords: Atlantic Auto Group, Hempstead , Automotive Deal Packager - Millennium Toyota, Other , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!