Personal Care Aide (PCA) & Free Training
Company: Rockaway Home Care
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Who are we?
Rockaway Home Care is a certified 501c3 home care agency which
enables us provide a myriad of benefits to caregivers and patients
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of home healthcare
services with care and compassion for patients well-being in the
comfort and convenience of their home. The services will be
provided with dignity and respect, and are available to patients
regardless of race, creed, disability, or national origin. Our team
of dedicated professionals are available to help you 24 hours/day,
Rockaway Home Care, a Licensed Home Care Agency, is seeking Home
Health Aide (HHA) and Personal Care Aide (PCA) for work in the
Nassau County area. We are offering Same Day Pay
for all HHA's and PCA's.
Ask about how you can get a bonus for referring patients or
about our employee referral program.
We are now offering free PCA training to those who qualify.
- Must be Authorized to work in the United States
- Recent (Less than 1 Year) full physical
- Rubella and Rubeola titers
- Drug screening
- The ability to read, write and carry out patient care plan
- Must pass background check
- Great pay! $15/hr
- Get paid daily! Learn more https://youtu.be/RGpng7KQ9OI
- Great Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly direct deposit
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Multi-Lingual Office Staff
- To apply, or to get more information, please email us with any
questions you have.
Free PCA Training Requirments:
Documentation of a minimum of 6 months experience during the
past 12 months in one or more of the following:
- Aid in a nursing home, hospital or other facility.
- Aide or personal assistant in the home setting (includes your
work as a PA with our agency)
- Non-paid experience caring for an elderly relative or child in
Keywords: Rockaway Home Care, Hempstead , Personal Care Aide (PCA) & Free Training, Other , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!