Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Position Accountabilities - Wealth Strategist
- Cultivates existing firm clients as well as internal and
external business and personal contacts to identify and develop
- Evaluates property/assets and develops alternatives (e.g.
creation of living or insurance trusts).
- Research prospect's financial picture and possible needs to
ascertain how to best deliver service.
- Utilizes the Wealth team of professionals to develop, enrich,
and retain prospective and existing relationships.
- Discusses with clients and their attorneys on the benefits of
estate planning products/services.
- Consults with clients and their attorneys to ascertain suitable
plans for estate taxes. Employs understanding of inheritance, gift,
income, and estate taxes to provide services to clients.
- Maintains current in-depth knowledge of a full range of
trust-oriented services and investment solutions (e.g. personal
trusts, living trusts, wills, investment management, security
custody, financial consulting, estate, and tax planning).
- Replies in a timely manner to all questions, consulting firm
partners for additional product/service information when needed.
Conducts additional prospect analysis to further determine
- Maintains regular contact with client and acts as a liaison
between the client and the rest of the Wealth team for various
The Wealth Strategist is responsible for proving trust and
investment products and services to individuals, foundations, and
endowments. Seek Out prospects, presents products, and services in
presentations, and follows through to complete the transaction.
Maintains continuous contact with clients and promotes relationship
enhancement opportunities by working closely with the relationship
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in
business or related field preferred.
- Advanced degree or certification a plus (JD; CPA, CFP, CPWA,
- Five or more years experience in trust and investment sales to
high net worth clients with an established network of referral
sources including attorneys, accountants, community, and business
- Robust understanding of wealth planning including business
succession, executive compensation, individual and fiduciary
taxation, legal, and retirement planning.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills with the ability to interact with all levels of clients and
- Superior analytical, time management, organizational and
problem-solving skills with the capacity to multitask and work in a
- Robust computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office
suite of products, and the ability to learn and utilize custom
firming systems and applications.
- Capacity to maintain a high degree of ethical standards and
complete confidentiality at all times.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Hempstead , Wealth Strategist, Other , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!