Community Outreach Social Worker
Company: New York Health Care
Posted on: September 11, 2023
New York Health Care Inc., is now in our 40th of business is
seeking full time entry level Community Outreach Representatives
with a Social Work background for immediate hire. This is a field
position which will include significant travel within the local
area. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in being
mentored to embark on a career of sales, marketing, and community
outreach/business development. Tremendous opportunity for
A successful candidate must be energetic, organized with strong
communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual candidates
(English/Spanish), (English/Haitian Creole), and (English/Russian)
encouraged to apply. Previous experience working with OPWDDD, case
management and other social work encouraged to apply.
- Community outreach efforts to create awareness of home care
programs to the general population.
- Build and maintain relationships with contract referral
- Conduct individual / group presentations for health care
professionals, seniors and others in order to reach eligible
- Identify, refer and enroll eligible individuals to receive home
care services. Job Requirements:
- Social Workers encouraged to apply
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build
- Detail oriented with strong follow up and organizational
A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to
Keywords: New York Health Care, Hempstead , Community Outreach Social Worker, Healthcare , Jamaica, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!