Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Company: Nassau Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Nassau Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Quick thinkers,
organized, reliable, kind, and personable-these are the kinds of
qualities we look for in our employees. Nassau Rehabilitation and
Nursing Center is constantly striving to deliver the greatest level
of customer satisfaction. Join our team as we collectively provide
the best care for our residents.
We are in search of a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to
join our team of health professionals in providing excellent health
care in our facility.
Salary: $32-$35 per hour
As a COTA, you are to:
- Assist in evaluating Residents & develop a treatment plan that
will meet their needs.
- Assist in activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Assist in monitoring Residents as they carry out the task given
- Assist in rehabilitating Residents who have been disabled as a
result of injury, illness, or other problems.
- Assist in maintaining Resident confidence by monitoring
confidential information processing.
- Assist in maintaining a cooperative relationship among
healthcare teams & contributes to the team effort.
- Current New York State COTA License
- Experience in Long-term-care settings preferred
- COVID-19 vaccination is a must
- Paid Time Off
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Like Atmosphere
Your #1 goal will be to provide our residents with the best care
possible. If working alongside people who are compassionate and who
treat their residents' needs as their own is important to you then
you'll want to be a part of our team! -
Keywords: Nassau Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Hempstead , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!