Company: The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Evaluate a Residents condition and develop an appropriate
physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Residents pain using exercises, hands-on therapy,
stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages
of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment. Protects
Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Current New York State PT License.
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings
preferred.We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing, Hempstead , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!