Dental Hygienist - choose your own schedule
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Pay Range: $50-$65/HourTempMee is the #1 App for Dental
Hygienists! See Local Permanent & Temp Opportunities from your
Phone!TempMee is a new and easier way to connect licensed
hygienists with dental offices in need of temporary help through an
on-demand mobile app (Think Uber for Hygienists).
- Create your no-cost, no-obligation account, and gain instant
access to local temp shifts!
- TempMee finds the work for you, all you have to do is press a
button to accept!
- Accept as many opportunities as you want, and decline the rest-
No minimums or obligations. Just more options for work.
- Build your own schedule, and get paid quickly and easily- all
within the TempMee App!
- Join the TempMee Community and get a slice of the $3 MILLION
and counting RDHs have earned through the TempMee app!
- TempMee Hygienists earn more money, gain flexibility, and build
better careers by granting them access to local temp shifts and
full-time positions right on your phone.TempMee allows you to start
building the work/life balance you need to spend more time with the
people you love!Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis,
providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting
conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in
compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming,
soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by
sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by
evaluating patients' oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains
from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling
and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal
disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and
developing radiographic studies.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other
Keywords: TempMee, Hempstead , Dental Hygienist - choose your own schedule, Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!