Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Select Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join the NPort Family today!
NPORT Staffing, a division of Select Rehabilitation, Inc., is Joint
Commission certified, and an industry leading health care staffing
organization in NY. We deliver staffing solutions to various health
care and educational facilities, providing long-term and short-term
placements to fit the needs of our clinicians and our clients. We
are seeking compassionate and reliable professionals to join our
NPORT is currently seeking a PRN Certified Occupational Therapy
Assistant (COTA) for our client within the greater New York City
area. Qualified candidates will be providing excellent care to our
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant
(COTA) therapy program
- Current state licensure
- Existing COTA work experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quickly
- A proactive caregiver with a positive attitude
- Excellent personal hygieneBenefits of working with NPORT, a
division of Select Rehabilitation:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit optional) and Competitive rates,
based on experience and availability
- Paid Orientation
- You will be provided with strong clinical support from our
- Referral Bonus ProgramSubmit your resume here - Apply now!
NPORT / Select Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Select Rehabilitation, Hempstead , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!