Company: Advanced Care Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Advanced Care Staffing is currently looking for Occupational
- minimum or at least with 1 year working experience
- Licensed and or certified by NYS Office of the Profession
- Available to work for full time or part time
- willing to work in a Long Term Care facility
Occupational Therapist (OTR)
- Examine patient's medical history
- Evaluate and measure a patient's strength, functional
abilities, visual acuity, cognitive responses and manual dexterity.
Assessing and recording patient's activities and progress.
- Develop a plan of treatment, identifying its purpose and
- May use physical exercise to help patients increase strength
- Teach patients to use assistive and adaptive devices for eating
and dressing. May also include designing and creating special
adaptive equipment to assist the patient in accomplishing the
necessary task/s in their daily lives.
- Collaborate with other medical professionals.
For more details, please contact 718-305-6700 ext. 282 and look for
Joanne Cristobal or send your resume at
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Advanced Care Staffing, Hempstead , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!