Cardiology Nurse Practitioner- Lake Success Long Island
Company: Advantagecare Physicians
Posted on: January 4, 2022
At AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY), we focus on improving the
health of our patients and the communities we serve by providing
New Yorkers with high-quality, team-based, coordinated care.
We serve more than half a million patients across all five
boroughs* and Long Island, and were continuing to expand our
footprint to serve more communities with our unique care model.
At ACPNY, we care for the whole you. Patient health comes in many
different forms -- physical, mental, social and were here to help
patients with all of them. Our team-based approach includes
providers, nurses, nutritionists, behavioral health specialists,
and other health care professionals.
By working together, we can get patients in sooner, answer their
questions in real-time, and give them the support they need to
achieve their health goals. Thats our commitment to our
Location is Lake Success Long Island
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner who specializes in
cardiovascular medicine and imaging to provide medical services in
collaboration with our cardiology physicians. Join us in pursuit of
high quality patient care to provide top-notch care for cardiac
patients including but not limited to stress tests, orders, and
records results of clinical testing.
- Obtain and document patient history as appropriate to chief
complaint or reason for visit.
- Responsible for caring for patients of all ages who have
cardiovascular abnormalities and conditions
- Conduct and supervise cardiac diagnostic testing
- Establish diagnosis of cardiovascular ailments and formulate a
plan of treatment, as well as assess the patients response to
- Diagnose and treat heart disease and manage chronic illness as
part of a preventative maintenance program
- Enlighten patients and their families with regards to the
- Prescribe medication in accordance with New York State and
- Order appropriate laboratory examinations or tests; interpret
- Collaborate with other clinicians and staff members to ensure
continuity of care of patients.
- Perform other job-related duties as required. Staff educational
programs and meetings.
- Nurse Practitioner: Master of Science degree in Nursing
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner education program registered
by the New York State Education Department.
- Seeking a minimum of 2 years experience functioning as a Nurse
Practitioner treating cardiovascular medical conditions
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner from a New York State
approved accrediting body American Nurses Credentialing Center
(ANCC), American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), or be
eligible for board certification.
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be
eligible for licensure
- Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) certification required but both strongly preferred
- Stroke Certification
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and
Medical Office Operational Hours
- Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM 6:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM 8:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM 5:00PM
- Saturday 8:00AM 1:00PMby Jobble
Keywords: Advantagecare Physicians, Hempstead , Cardiology Nurse Practitioner- Lake Success Long Island, Healthcare , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!