Program Director - Vocational Services Full Time - 175 Fulton Ave 4th Floor, Hempstead, NY, 115[...]
Company: Eac Network
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job Location: 175 Fulton Ave 4th Floor, Hempstead, NY, 11550 -
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Masters Degree
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Vocational Services Program Director
EAC Network, a not-for-profit social service agency that empowers,
assists, and cares for over 65,000 people in need through 100
programs across Long Island and NYC, seeks a Program Director to
work full time for its Vocational Services Program.
The Vocational Services Program Director position is an Exempt
position paying $65,000-80,000 per year. This position is full time
at 35 hours per week. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday
9:00AM-5:00PM and the office is located in Hempstead, NY. The role
reports to the Division Director.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
--- Very generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & More.
Primary Purpose of Job:
The Director of the Vocational Services Program is responsible for
overseeing day-to-day program operations and supervision of the
professional staff of the program.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff and coordinate program services including
tracking client vocational services, intakes, assessments, case
management, training, and work assignments.
- Provide on-site direction toward the attainment of established
program goals, benchmarks and track, measure and report
- Cultivate and maintain professional relationships within
vocational services with probation, state, and county personnel via
participation on task forces and committees, attendance at meetings
- Develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures in
accordance with Justice Center and OASAS requirements.
- Set goals in accordance with funder/contract requirements and
- Compile and interpret client outcome data. Perform overall
coordination of county-wide referrals.
- Schedule and participate in case conferences, team meetings
- Prepare and monitor budgets, reports, proposals, statistics,
etc. and have available when requested by supervision.
- Manage all office operations including inventory
- Collaborate with the Division Director on employee matters,
including hiring, training, and Professional Development Plans
- As needed, provide on-going counseling to a caseload of clients
to develop vocational plans based on education, employment
background, expressed interest and career exploration activities,
resulting in job placement.
- Audit and supervise client records and databases.
- Stay abreast of the workforce and vocational trends and
services on Long Island.
- Develop and prepare the required forms and keep statistics on
client contacts, referrals, job activities, etc.
- Responsible for the professional development of staff.
- Provide supervision to staff to ensure contract compliance and
coordinate in-service trainings.
- Ensure that client files are organized and maintained according
to funding source specifications at all times.
- Customarily and regularly exercises discretionary powers.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Master's Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or Licensed Mental
Health Counseling or in any counseling or psychology specialization
and CRC required. Offender Workforce Development Specialist (OWDS)
and/or Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) certification
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience required,
including supervisory experience.
- Must have knowledge of vocational and educational services
available to individuals having issues with Substance Abuse,
- Must have access to automobile and possess valid NYS driver's
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal
- Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated
systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications,
calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform
Keywords: Eac Network, Hempstead , Program Director - Vocational Services Full Time - 175 Fulton Ave 4th Floor, Hempstead, NY, 115[...], Executive , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...