Digital Media Account Manager - Walmart Connect
Posted on: August 3, 2022
What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1
company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced Digital Account Managers to
build and sell Walmart Connect's advertising solutions, using our
proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside
groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing
business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever
changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving
leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Walmart Connect Account Manager, you will be responsible for
helping grow advertising partnerships. We work cross-functionally
with Walmart Ad Sales, Product, and Category Marketing teams.
Externally, we work with suppliers' Brand Managers, Analytics, and
E-Commerce teams, as well as their National Media and Shopper
Marketing agencies. Account Managers need to excel in problem
solving and spearhead process execution. The ability to follow
through on projects and maintain accountability is critical for
this role. The position also requires experience working on a
cross-functional, revenue-generating team within a complex
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Managing supplier's campaigns & revenues.
- Building strategic campaign recommendations based on a deep
understanding of the suppliers' business goals and marketing
- Driving the end-to-end creative process between the supplier
and Walmart Connect's creative team.
- Managing agency proposal templates and tagging.
- Partnering closely with campaign management on campaign
activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Providing frequent communication and updates with clients and
internal stakeholders regarding campaigns.
- Working closely with Measurement & Analytics to ensure
- Sharing actionable insights & recommendations to support
supplier's strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Supporting monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and
- Working cross-functionally within Walmart Connect & Walmart
merchandising to drive strong results for suppliers.
- Mentoring Senior Campaign Managers and junior associates.
- Work with Sales professionals to develop proposals, provide
deal evaluation, revisions and follow up. Collaborate on Quarterly
Business Reviews and Joint Business Partnerships.
- Maintain relationships, manage day-to-day business with
clients, and identify growth opportunities to drive additional
revenue beyond original contracted amount.
- Lead campaign kick-offs and performance discussions with
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and work
through troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- Deliver on all role specific accountability metrics and
- Four-year college degree.
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with
management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier
- Experience in building media plan recommendations.
- Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring
accountability across teams.
- Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we
increase the strength of our relationships with suppliers and their
investment in Walmart advertising.
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP
technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative
- Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while
working in a nimble and fast paced environment - ability to adapt
and thrive in any business situation.
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and
strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation
skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills.
Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling
multiple ad hoc requests.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to
- Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers'
investment in Walmart media/advertising.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously
bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an
unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise,
"Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most
talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M
households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a
growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the
world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted
and quantified - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it! Our
team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital
media to drive growth for their business both online and
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your
performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase
plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health
plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global
customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1
company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at
Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder
way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our
stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in
diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement.
From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work
of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's
experience in project management or related field OR 3 years'
experience in project
management or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising,
Operations, Supply Chain
Project Management - Project Management Professional -
121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Keywords: Walmart, Hempstead , Digital Media Account Manager - Walmart Connect, Executive , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!