Wealth Client Management Consultant - Lake Success, NY
Posted on: January 12, 2022
CAPTRUST is an investment management-advisory firm headquartered
in Raleigh, North Carolina. We provide investment advisory services
to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations and
wealth planning services to executives, business owners, and
CAPTRUST operates as one unified practice where the backgrounds and
perspectives of all colleagues are collectively leveraged to
service our clients beyond expectation. We are building a world
class organization one brick at a time.
Please note that under our current policy only vaccinated
colleagues are permitted in our offices during working hours.
We are seeking a full-time Wealth Client Management Consultant to
work with one to several financial advisors to service and retain
wealth client relationships. The Client Management Consultant uses
specialized knowledge and skills, obtained through experience
and/or formal training, to assist Financial Advisors in providing
excellent client service to individual investors and families. The
candidate also recommends solutions to moderately complex problems
with extensive contact with Financial Advisors, internal business
partners, and operational teams at various custodians. This vacancy
is for our Lake Success, NY Office location.
- Builds relationships with Financial Advisors, internal and
external business partners, and clients by delivering exceptional
- Services existing client relationships (including calling,
meeting, corresponding, and addressing requests as well as
processing money and asset movements, and trade flow requests) with
the highest level of service and prompt follow-up with the
- Prepares and provides documentation and materials required for
client calls and visits. May participate in investment reviews and
- Onboards new client relationships through correspondence,
reports, new account paperwork, and advisory agreements.
- Works with Financial Advisors and internal business partners to
determine best methods to resolve issues and ensure client
satisfaction in a courteous and professional manner while upholding
our CAPTRUST culture.
- Organize and maintain client records in accordance with
CAPTRUST, industry, and regulatory compliance.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required,
including firm-wide initiatives.
- Based on business need, this role is to be performed on-site;
this is not a remote or hybrid WFH role.
Are you the next brick?
To get it done the CAPTRUST Way, an individual should exhibit the
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate,
concise, respectful, and easy to understand verbal and written
communications conveying complex information
- Has a strong sense of urgency about getting work done and
solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and
colleagues even when faced with challenges
- Possess a strong desire to give back to our communities and
enrich the lives of those around us
- Emulates an others centered mindset
- Applies integrity through maintaining objectivity
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Client Service role
in the brokerage, investment advisory or financial services
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint) and PDF Editor. Ability to design spreadsheets
using formulas, linking cells and filtering functions
- Excellent math skills and the ability to quickly grasp
financial and investment concepts
- Organizational and prioritization skills; ability to manage
time-sensitive tasks simultaneously
Perks And Other Benefits
5% 401(k) Match
Healthy lifestyle reimbursements
Comprehensive Health Coverage + Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement
- Many more
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse
workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel
authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to provide employment opportunities without
regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial
status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical
condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status,
citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability,
protected medical condition, genetic information or any other
status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions
without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination.by Jobble
Keywords: Captrust, Hempstead , Wealth Client Management Consultant - Lake Success, NY, Executive , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!