Assistant Director of Athletics for Digital and Creative Marketing Strategy
Company: NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
Posted on: May 17, 2022
BASIC FUNCTION:BASIC FUNCTION: The Assistant Director of
Athletics for Digital and Creative Marketing Strategy is
responsible for marketing that leads to revenue generation through
ticket sales and attendance at events and in-game fan experience.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Hofstra University, an
NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Colonial Athletic
Association, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the
position of Assistant Director of Athletics for Digital and
Creative Marketing Strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Responsible for reaching the set ticket revenue goal each
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Fan Engagement and
Ticketing to develop and implement comprehensive ticketing sales,
service and retention strategies, including proactive sales
campaigns and outreach initiatives to drive revenue and
- Creates a digital marketing strategy to increase revenue and
attendance at athletics events, particularly basketball.
- Uses social media strategies to drive engagement that leads to
ticket sales and attendance at games.
- Actively prospects new sales leads and is responsible for the
planning and execution of ticket sales efforts for season sales,
premium area sales, group ticket sales, and single game ticket
- Creates overall marketing plan for all ticketed Hofstra sports
and events including advertising plan, social media promotion.
- Use creative methods to increase Hofstra student attendance at
all ticketed events and works with Student Affairs to create a
- Responsible for fan experience and game day atmosphere
including all game scripts, music, on-court/field promotions, and
overall run of show for all ticketed events.
- Create digital engagement plan including video and graphic
content for ticketed event promotion.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer
- Work with off campus partners, including community groups,
non-profit organizations, businesses, and youth organizations, to
drive attendance and revenue by selling group packages and creating
group specific promotions.
- Create yearly, season, and game-by-game revenue
- Oversee the marketing budget.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- This position requires working nights, weekends and
occasionally holidays to attend appropriate athletic events.
Candidates must be willing and able to organize and handle all
aspects of administration and adhere to the rules and regulations
of Hofstra University, the Colonial Athletic Association, and the
NCAA. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing and/or ticket
sales in athletics. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Graphic design experience.
- Video experience.
Keywords: NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association), Hempstead , Assistant Director of Athletics for Digital and Creative Marketing Strategy, Advertising , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!