Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Hybrid Senior Auditor Opportunity with Growing Consulting
About the Firm as a Senior Auditor:
- Our client is a mid-sized CPA and Business Consulting firm in
Jericho, Long Island
- They specialize in a variety of services to an array of
customers including high net worth individuals, entertainment
industry, real estate firms and many more diverse
- They are looking to add a Tax manager to lead their growing
team and work directly with their clients
- The company is big on culture, they have reviews online
boasting on how everyone finds it to be a very collegial and
friendly atmosphere. They are happy to help one another
Responsibilities of the Senior Auditor:
- Lead and manage audit engagements, including planning,
executing, and completing audits in accordance with established
timelines and audit standards.
- Perform risk assessment and develop appropriate audit
procedures to address identified risks.
- Conduct detailed audit testing of financial statements,
systems, and controls to ensure accuracy and compliance with
- Identify and communicate audit findings, risks, and
recommendations to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business
operations, internal controls, and financial reporting
- Stay updated with accounting principles, auditing standards,
and regulatory requirements, and ensure compliance during audit
Qualifications of the Senior Auditor:
- CPA certification is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Senior Auditor or in a similar role
within a public accounting firm.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP), auditing standards, and regulations.
- CCH / ProSystem's Engagement Experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Hempstead , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Jericho, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!