Corporate Finance-Healthcare Transaction Advisory-Managing Consultant
Company: Berkeley Research Group, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Berkeley Research Group provides independent advice, data
analytics, authoritative studies, expert testimony, investigations,
and regulatory and dispute consulting to Fortune 500 corporations,
financial institutions, government agencies, major law firms, and
regulatory bodies around the world. BRG experts provide
sophisticated economic, financial, and analytical advice across a
wide range of disciplines, including antitrust and competition
policy, complex damages, finance, healthcare, intellectual
property, restructuring, valuation, and workforce issues. In
addition, the firm assists clients in major industry sectors with
compliance, business process improvement, and strategy consulting.
Headquartered in Emeryville, California, BRG currently has over 40
offices across the United States and internationally. This position
offers advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing expert
services and consulting firm.BRG's Healthcare Transaction Advisory
practice is seeking to add due to client and market expansion. The
opportunity to grow in multiple markets is open and the overall
responsibilities gather here.Articulating findings and
recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a
transaction and key value drivers are critical components for this
position. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a team
environment on a diverse range of transaction advisory services
assignments relating to:
- Financial Statement Review and Reconciliations
- Quality of Earnings
- Quality of Net Working Capital
- Business and Transactional PerformanceResponsibilities
- Support the day-to-day activities of BRG's Corporate Finance
Transaction Advisory client service teams executing on buy and sell
side diligence engagements.
- Demonstrate consistent, balanced project delegation,
supervision and leadership skills across all areas of an
- Utilize business, finance, accounting, and analytical skills to
perform tasks including, but not limited to quality of earnings,
financial trend analysis, working capital trending, and benchmark,
financial statement review, and business plan assessments.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment;
collaborate with TA and BRG experts, professionals from other firms
and client contacts to achieve engagement objectives.
- Lead the preparation of reports, written analyses,
presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Participate in the development of a fast-growing,
entrepreneurial consulting practice including assisting in
marketing, client pitches, and product and practice
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics,
quality, and integrity.
- Assist in identifying issues for purchase price adjustments and
potential deal structuring insights.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting from a leading
university. An MBA or CPA is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years of prior work experience; ideally in a consulting
or professional services environment (Multinational professional
service firms or Big Four preferred).
- Interest and knowledge in the Healthcare Financial
- Strong data analysis skills and problem solving abilities.
- Desire and ability to manage processes and other staff.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated
ability to interact with senior management.
- Ability to work independently on smaller transactions.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% when/if neededPreferred Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Big Data analysis, Data Visualization, and/or
Business intelligence tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize changing work
- Ability to understand legal documents and complex
- Familiarity with financial research tools (e.g., Capital IQ,
- Experience and depth of knowledge of industry players, key
industry drivers, and current trends.BRG requires vaccination for
COVID and its variants.Candidate must be able to submit
verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States,
without company sponsorship. BRG is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.#Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Berkeley Research Group, LLC, Hempstead , Corporate Finance-Healthcare Transaction Advisory-Managing Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Hempstead, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!